Our services are tailored to provide training or assistance to meet the specific needs of departments or work units. Consulting services are provided at no charge by Lorie Smith, Director of Training and Organizational Development and University Initiatives. Sessions can be of any length, and can be held in your work area or other location.
We can assist with:
- Strategic planning
- Work environment and climate assessment
- Improving team communication
- Understanding personality differences
- Resolving conflict effectively
- Conducting productive meetings
- Strategies for managing change
Our office can administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Departments often realize the benefit of understanding how supervisors, leaders, employees, and co-workers perceive the world and make decisions. It can result in greater self-understanding and contribute to successful teams. The cost to the department is only the materials fee, which starts at $12.95/person. Contact Lorie.Smith@ColoState.EDU, (970) 491-7259.